I have been nominated for 2 bloggers award this week, yay! I am so thrilled and happy but also makes me felt a bit guilty since I am kind of taking a little blogging break. And by that I mean being a lazy bun and neglected my blog 🙁 It’s about time to get back to the game!
Harriet from @harriet_blogs has nominated me and here you can take a look at her blog. Her blog is quite new but already has lots of interesting posts. My favorite has to be A working Title: Finding your feel in your new job . It has some really great tips for people just started working, like how to get yourself together with planning and routines.
Although diving straight in to a new job can be really nerve-wracking and you may feel totally lost for a good few weeks, there are definitely ways to make things run a bit more smoothly.
Alright, now back to the award. Here are the rules:
- Recognise the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the questions
- Write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 200 Twitter followers
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
West coast of Norway where I can see orcas and whales. Preferably every day.
2. Do you have a favourite book?
Harry Potter used to be my favorite book, but right now I don’t think I have one.
3. Cinema or theatre?
Theatre for sure! Ballet always gives me goosebumps.
4. Who is the last person you saw in concert?
Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Oslo. Me and my boyfriend both cried so much because his voice was so amazing.
5. What are your top 3 TV series?
Friends, Downton Abbey and Dr House.
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can fall asleep almost anywhere, that has to count as one, right?
7. A 4 day working week or a 20% pay rise?
Def a 4 day week. You can always make money, but not time.
8. If you could interview any 3 people for your blog, who would they be?
Zoey Deschanel, Audrey Hepburn and Victoria Beckham.
9. How do you like your Nando’s?
I never had it before… but after looking at their menu I think I’m gonna recreate their Hummus with peri peri drizzle. Thanks for the idea 😀
10. If time and money were no object, what’s one hobby you would like to try?
Scuba diving or getting a Pilot license. I love activities that involve 3-dimensional freedom!
11. If you could hear/sing 1 song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Summer from Benjamin Francis Leftwich. He was singing this song completely unplugged at the concert and it was an out of body experience.
And here are the new questions:
- What is your must have skin care / beauty / self care item?
- Favorite genre of food and why?
- Any habits you wish you had?
- Where was the last country you visited and how was your trip?
- what is the most cringy thing you did so far?
- what is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- Would you give up any naughty pleasure for a year in exchange for your dream wardrobe?
- If you could speak a new language, what would it be and why?
- If you can become any celebrity for a day, who would it be?
- morning person or night owl?
- If you can become an animal for a day, what would it be?
Tag me when you are done, I would love to know read your answers!