The second blogger award! Yay! I want to give a big thank you hug to Laura from Autumn’s mummy for nominating me for the second time! I am super duper happy when I read through the rules because it’s so much fun.
So here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
3 things about me
- I don’t
- I am a highly sensitive person. Doesn’t sound like fun, I know. But I have learned to accept it. Loud noisy music, strong smell, uncomfortable clothing or even just a little caffeine can cause me great discomfort. And I don’t want to go through the emotional parts, that’s for another blog post for another day.
- I have hearing loss in my left ear (Cholesteatoma) since I was a child. I had a surgery at age 16 that helped a little but I still cannot answer phone calls on my left ear. Most people don’t notice it since my right ear works just fine. It’s also how I sleep like a rock when my cat is having little tantrums at night; I just sleep on the right side and can’t hear a thing. 😊
What’s one food you hate and why?
Cheese. (Sorry Laura 🙃) Crazy, right? Well I thought it was because I didn’t grow up with cheese. But then again, I didn’t grow up with guacamole or bolognese either, and I am all over them. I guess it was because when my boyfriend worked at the cheese factory and came home every day smelling like cheese and wax had killed my appetite to cheese, forever.
What is your favourite song?
Summer by Benjamin Francis Leftwich. Both me and my boyfriend Alexander fell in love with his music in 2013 and we went to his concert in Oslo last fall. He sang Summer with only a guitar and without a microphone and we both cried.
Where would you like to be with your blog this time next year?
Honestly, I had bigger plans like monetizing etc but now I am not sure. I want to keep it simple and fun, and also treat it more professionally. So my goal is to have a better time management for my content and becoming more creative with writing. Hopefully I will be able to travel more I would love to blog more about that.
Describe your favourite shoes
Block heel mary jane/ ankle strap, suede finish and extremely comfy. Probably pale icey gray. Like this:
Is there a particular blog post you’ve enjoyed recently?
I stumbled upon a blog post for hand gestures for meditation and yoga, which is very inspiring and I would love to try them next time I am at the yoga studio! Here are the links:
My five questions:
- What is your wildest daydream and what does it say about you?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have and why?
- If you can change one thing about your body, what would you change? (Mine is hidden gills behind my ears or invisible wings)
- If you could only have one dish for rest of your life, what would it be?
- If some day you will launch your own skin care line, what would the concept be?